Flint did AWESOME for her first starters trial!
For her first run she got and first place for her 10' height class. and a "Q" ( Q =Qualifying Score-Which means zero faults and when you get 3 Q's for a perfect run, you get a title)
For Flint's second run, she ran too fast and her momentum took her over the table and she faulted there (I will be sure to slow her down next time) but we still placed second.
Flint's 3rd run was a Jumpers .. I guided Flint along the wrong path.. then i stopped.. and thought "WaaaAT?? Somethings not right.." and I was totally lost.. and there were no numbers on the obstacles anymore because i was doing things backwards!! So i was awarded an "E" (=Eliminated) haha! I have always been directionally challanged so this doesn't come a surprise to me at all!! I think I will only do 1 run a day.. 3 just totally fries my brain ahah ..
Also this weekend: I did my first cat spay =D. In conclusion: Awesome weekend!
For her first run she got and first place for her 10' height class. and a "Q" ( Q =Qualifying Score-Which means zero faults and when you get 3 Q's for a perfect run, you get a title)
For Flint's second run, she ran too fast and her momentum took her over the table and she faulted there (I will be sure to slow her down next time) but we still placed second.
Flint's 3rd run was a Jumpers .. I guided Flint along the wrong path.. then i stopped.. and thought "WaaaAT?? Somethings not right.." and I was totally lost.. and there were no numbers on the obstacles anymore because i was doing things backwards!! So i was awarded an "E" (=Eliminated) haha! I have always been directionally challanged so this doesn't come a surprise to me at all!! I think I will only do 1 run a day.. 3 just totally fries my brain ahah ..
Also this weekend: I did my first cat spay =D. In conclusion: Awesome weekend!
Above: Flint and her ribbons
Above: Flint very dissapointed at me haha


Flint has so many wrinkles now, especially near the eyes. You work her too much! ;-)
ReplyDelete